- Balance transfer Transfer all your credit card balances together and have just one balance, one monthly payment, all at one great promotional rate. Find out more
Tap & Go
2 great prizes must be won over the next 2 months. Click here to find out more. Find out more
Check out your great promotional rate when you transfer funds straight into your current account.
Find out more
Tap Give content
Tap & Give
Avantcard is delighted to partner with the Society of St. Vincent de Paul to be able to help people in real need in your community.
For the month of April, Avantcard will donate 5c every time you make a contactless transaction - up to a maximum donation of €25,000.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVP) is the largest voluntary charitable organisation in Ireland. Click here to find out more about SVP.
Do you have the advantage?
Don’t miss out!
Sign up today to receive email reminders about our latest offers and competitions - go to your online account and select “Marketing Preferences” from the Settings menu.
Not a customer already?
Sign up for a new loan or credit card from Avantcard today! Our great offers are free and exclusively available to our customers. Browse our products here to find the right one for you.
Key Criteria for Transfers
- Rates are correct as of the 8th February 2018 and may change
- Transfer before 2.30pm weekdays and the funds will be credited to your account in one business day, transfers completed after 2.30pm, weekends and bank holidays will take 2 business days
- The promotional rate expiry will be 2 days less than six months if you request a transfer after 2.30pm on a Friday
- Once the promotional rate has expired, the standard variable rate applicable to your account will apply thereafter
- Transfers are available to the main cardholder on the account only
- The account should be up to date and not restricted
- We may use our contractual discretion not to authorise a transfer in certain circumstances, for example by acting to prevent potential over indebtedness. A credit reference agency search may be required to help us approve your request.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future